1 pkg Honey Garlic Meatball Seasoning, divided
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp water
4 cups broccoli florets
2⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 bag (340 g) frozen uncooked peeled shrimp, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line two 1⁄4 Sheet Pans with 1⁄4 Sheet Pan Liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together half the seasoning (about 1⁄3 cup), oil, and water. It will be thick. Add broccoli and toss to coat. Place on one pan, bake 18 min, or until tender crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk egg. In another bowl, combine remaining seasoning and breadcrumbs.
- Working in batches, dip shrimp into egg, then dredge in breadcrumbs, pressing firmly.
- Spread out on remaining pan; bake 10 min until coating is golden and shrimp are cooked.